Does the bible teach that there is such a thing as a ‘carnal’ Christian? What does Paul mean in 1 Corinthians 3 when he calls the brethren ‘carnal’? What are the results of such a teaching in the Church of God and what is the Biblical position on these issues?
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History
- #249 What Does The Shack Movie Expose in the Modern Church?