Does the bible teach that there is such a thing as a ‘carnal’ Christian? What does Paul mean in 1 Corinthians 3 when he calls the brethren ‘carnal’? What are the results of such a teaching in the Church of God and what is the Biblical position on these issues?
- #290 Responding to Andy Woods & Brannon Howse on Calvinism
- #289 Carl Lentz of Hillsong NYC’s Doublespeak on Abortion and Homosexuality
- #288 Desiring God’s Charismatic Theology Examined
- #287 Brannon Howse & Jihad Watch’s Attack on Sinclair Ferguson
- #286 Remembering the Reformation? William Lane Craig, Leighton Flowers and Jerry L. Walls