Does the bible teach that there is such a thing as a ‘carnal’ Christian? What does Paul mean in 1 Corinthians 3 when he calls the brethren ‘carnal’? What are the results of such a teaching in the Church of God and what is the Biblical position on these issues?
- #269 What is Reformed Theology?
- #268 Tim Keller’s Ballet Dancers and the Regulative Principle of Worship
- #267 Answering Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #266 Linda Sarsour’s Call to Jihad and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #265 White/Qadhi and Michael Brown’s Defence of Interfaith Dialogue