Does the bible teach that there is such a thing as a ‘carnal’ Christian? What does Paul mean in 1 Corinthians 3 when he calls the brethren ‘carnal’? What are the results of such a teaching in the Church of God and what is the Biblical position on these issues?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?