Does the bible teach that there is such a thing as a ‘carnal’ Christian? What does Paul mean in 1 Corinthians 3 when he calls the brethren ‘carnal’? What are the results of such a teaching in the Church of God and what is the Biblical position on these issues?
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism