Paul continues his refutation of Kurt Eichenwald from Newsweek’s article on the Bible, dealing with the many of the early church conspiracy theories that he raises. Were gospels removed from the Bible? What are the gnostic gospels? Should we allow these into the canon of scripture as Mr. Eichenwald seems to claim. What is gnosticism? Is it Christian? Does it respect women? These and other related topics are discussed.
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy
- #334 The LGBT Downgrade Within the Modern Church
- #333 Vicky Beeching’s ‘Undivided’ Book Review