Paul continues his refutation of Kurt Eichenwald from Newsweek’s article on the Bible, dealing with the many of the early church conspiracy theories that he raises. Were gospels removed from the Bible? What are the gnostic gospels? Should we allow these into the canon of scripture as Mr. Eichenwald seems to claim. What is gnosticism? Is it Christian? Does it respect women? These and other related topics are discussed.
- #295 Is God Finished with Israel? Responding to Brannon Howse, Andy Woods and David Cloud
- #294 Modern Evangelicals, Fundamentalism and Saving Faith in Jesus Christ
- #293 Rebuttal of Leighton Flowers at Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate
- #292 Houston ‘Free Will’ Debate Review and a Refutation of Jonathan Pritchett
- #291 Red Ice Radio’s Alt-Right Racism and the BBC’s Leftist Hypocrisy Examined