Paul continues his refutation of Kurt Eichenwald from Newsweek’s article on the Bible, dealing with the many of the early church conspiracy theories that he raises. Were gospels removed from the Bible? What are the gnostic gospels? Should we allow these into the canon of scripture as Mr. Eichenwald seems to claim. What is gnosticism? Is it Christian? Does it respect women? These and other related topics are discussed.
- #324 Ireland Votes to Legalise the Killing of Unborn Children
- #323 Christianity in Africa | Conrad Mbewe Interview
- #322 Is Sola Scriptura Compatible with Charismatic Theology?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’