Paul continues his refutation of Kurt Eichenwald from Newsweek’s article on the Bible, dealing with the many of the early church conspiracy theories that he raises. Were gospels removed from the Bible? What are the gnostic gospels? Should we allow these into the canon of scripture as Mr. Eichenwald seems to claim. What is gnosticism? Is it Christian? Does it respect women? These and other related topics are discussed.
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History