The originator of the ‘Blood Moons’ theory, Mark Biltz, is discussed in this week’s show. What does he believe and teach? Is it orthodox and sound biblically? Can we trust him and his sources? What does the Hebrew Roots Movement teach? Does it have any connection to Gnosticism? What are the problems with the movement as a whole?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?