Paul responds to Pastor Robert Jeffress’ comments about Pope Francis. Jeffress said: “I have great respect for Pope Francis. He is a humble Christ-follower. We all can learn from him.” Is he correct? What does the Bible say about Rome? Is Pope Francis preaching and teaching Biblical Christianity? Does he preach the true gospel? What is the moral character of Pope Francis? How important is the fact that he is part of the notorious Jesuits started by Ignatius Loyola?
- #254 The Error of Open Theism and Jesse Morrell
- #253 The Dangers of Free Will Arminianism: Leighton Flowers Rejects Soli Deo Gloria
- #252 Gay Marriage, Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits
- #251 Paul Young’s False Gospel: ‘Lies We Believe About God’ Reviewed
- #250 Jason Cooley, Infant Baptism and Fictitious IFB Church History