Paul responds to Pastor Robert Jeffress’ comments about Pope Francis. Jeffress said: “I have great respect for Pope Francis. He is a humble Christ-follower. We all can learn from him.” Is he correct? What does the Bible say about Rome? Is Pope Francis preaching and teaching Biblical Christianity? Does he preach the true gospel? What is the moral character of Pope Francis? How important is the fact that he is part of the notorious Jesuits started by Ignatius Loyola?
- #344 Arminianism within Modern Reformed Evangelism & Matt Chandler on ‘White Privilege’
- #343 Ashers Court Victory Over LGBT Tyranny
- #342 Godless Gossip, Timothy Keller’s Comments on SJ&G and John MacArthur at NRB’s Proclaim 19
- #341 Why I Signed the Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- #340 Chris Rosebrough’s Defence of Idolatrous Statues of Christ