Paul responds to Pastor Robert Jeffress’ comments about Pope Francis. Jeffress said: “I have great respect for Pope Francis. He is a humble Christ-follower. We all can learn from him.” Is he correct? What does the Bible say about Rome? Is Pope Francis preaching and teaching Biblical Christianity? Does he preach the true gospel? What is the moral character of Pope Francis? How important is the fact that he is part of the notorious Jesuits started by Ignatius Loyola?
- #337 NT Prophecy, Van Impe as ‘Final Prophet’, Matt Chandler & Zachariades Vs Brown Debate
- #336 Critiquing the Views of Revoice Host and Presenter Greg Johnson
- #335 Responding to Stefan Molyneux on the Ten Commandments and Philosophy
- #334 The LGBT Downgrade Within the Modern Church
- #333 Vicky Beeching’s ‘Undivided’ Book Review