Paul responds to Pastor Robert Jeffress’ comments about Pope Francis. Jeffress said: “I have great respect for Pope Francis. He is a humble Christ-follower. We all can learn from him.” Is he correct? What does the Bible say about Rome? Is Pope Francis preaching and teaching Biblical Christianity? Does he preach the true gospel? What is the moral character of Pope Francis? How important is the fact that he is part of the notorious Jesuits started by Ignatius Loyola?
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism
- #316 Lighthouse Trails, Adrian Rogers, Calvinism and Dispensationalism