On today’s show Paul critiques a sermon by John MacArthur on the Sabbath Day. Is the Sabbath Day for today? What is the moral law? How is it different to the ceremonial law of the Old Testament? How important is this issue to the Church?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away