We conclude our critique of Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s defence of the interfaith dialogue which occurred between Yasir Qadhi and James White. Is it ever ok to let a Muslim preach the gospel according to Islam? Do the ends justify the means?
- #321 1 Corinthians 14, Biblical Tongues and Charismatic Interpretation
- #320 Book Review of Michael Brown’s ‘Playing With Holy Fire’
- #319 Hyper-Calvinism, Bob Kirkland’s Anti-Calvinism and C.H. Spurgeon’s Calvinism
- #318 Paul Tripp’s Confused Gospel and Social Justice
- #317 TGC, Thabiti Anyabwile, #MLK50 and Racism