We conclude our critique of Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s defence of the interfaith dialogue which occurred between Yasir Qadhi and James White. Is it ever ok to let a Muslim preach the gospel according to Islam? Do the ends justify the means?
- #269 What is Reformed Theology?
- #268 Tim Keller’s Ballet Dancers and the Regulative Principle of Worship
- #267 Answering Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #266 Linda Sarsour’s Call to Jihad and Phil Johnson’s Defence of James White
- #265 White/Qadhi and Michael Brown’s Defence of Interfaith Dialogue