We conclude our critique of Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s defence of the interfaith dialogue which occurred between Yasir Qadhi and James White. Is it ever ok to let a Muslim preach the gospel according to Islam? Do the ends justify the means?
- #330 Islam, Nigel Farage and the ‘Islamicize Me’ Controversy
- #329 Rebuttal of ‘Calvinism: None Dare Call It Heresy’
- #328 The Covenant of Works in Eden, Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel
- #327 Andy Stanley’s Rejection of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments
- #326 Irish State & Media: Pro-Life Movement Needs to Go Away