We conclude our critique of Chris Arnzen and Phil Johnson’s defence of the interfaith dialogue which occurred between Yasir Qadhi and James White. Is it ever ok to let a Muslim preach the gospel according to Islam? Do the ends justify the means?
- #290 Responding to Andy Woods & Brannon Howse on Calvinism
- #289 Carl Lentz of Hillsong NYC’s Doublespeak on Abortion and Homosexuality
- #288 Desiring God’s Charismatic Theology Examined
- #287 Brannon Howse & Jihad Watch’s Attack on Sinclair Ferguson
- #286 Remembering the Reformation? William Lane Craig, Leighton Flowers and Jerry L. Walls