On tonight’s programme we look at the underlying problems with the social justice movement, which is attempting to take control of the Christian Church. How should we deal with the racism of the past, and that of the present that takes place within the Church?
- #372 Refuting Steve Chalke’s Defence of ‘LGBT Christianity’
- #371 Alabama’s Abortion Ban, Prosperity Hirelings & Steven Furtick
- #370 Beth Moore, Female Preachers and Biblical Authority
- #369 Is the Unborn Child a Human Being? Responding to Christine Quinn on Abortion
- #368 NY Union Seminary Dean’s Gospel of Repenting of ‘Whiteness’ for Salvation