On tonight’s programme we look at the underlying problems with the social justice movement, which is attempting to take control of the Christian Church. How should we deal with the racism of the past, and that of the present that takes place within the Church?
- #409 Justification by Faith Alone & the Gospel
- #408 Blessings Amid Crisis: The Westminster Assembly & The Scottish Covenanters
- #407 Facing a National Crisis & Alexander Henderson’s Resistance to Tyranny
- #406 Christian Duties Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- #405 Covid-19: Facing a Modern Plague & Worldwide Mass Lockdowns