Tom Nash is a contributing apologist and speaker for Catholic Answers who recently wrote an article on Calvinism. What’s wrong with the Roman Catholic view of the gospel? How are Rome’s arguments similar to Neonomian and Arminian arguments attacking Calvinism?
- #372 Refuting Steve Chalke’s Defence of ‘LGBT Christianity’
- #371 Alabama’s Abortion Ban, Prosperity Hirelings & Steven Furtick
- #370 Beth Moore, Female Preachers and Biblical Authority
- #369 Is the Unborn Child a Human Being? Responding to Christine Quinn on Abortion
- #368 NY Union Seminary Dean’s Gospel of Repenting of ‘Whiteness’ for Salvation