On tonight’s programme we look at the various views which exist today about Bible versions and the text, or canon, of scripture. How does these views differ from the views of the Reformers? How reliable are Codex Vaticanus and Codex Sinaiticus? What doctrines are affected by modern forms of textual criticism? How do modern forms of textual criticism vary from the textual criticism used by the Reformers? We also look at parts of the classic John Ankerberg show from the mid-1990s where these view were discussed.
- #353 Leighton Flowers Interviews ‘Former Calvinist’ Who Hated Calvinism
- #352 Our Final Authority in a Fluid Canon?
- #351 The Canon of Scripture, KJV Onlyism and Modern Textual Criticism
- #350 Are Trips to Heaven Biblical?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor