On tonight’s programme we look at the various views which exist today about Bible versions and the text, or canon, of scripture. How does these views differ from the views of the Reformers? How reliable are Codex Vaticanus and Codex Sinaiticus? What doctrines are affected by modern forms of textual criticism? How do modern forms of textual criticism vary from the textual criticism used by the Reformers? We also look at parts of the classic John Ankerberg show from the mid-1990s where these view were discussed.
- #410 N.T. Wright: Christianity Has No Answers About Coronavirus
- #409 Justification by Faith Alone & the Gospel
- #408 Blessings Amid Crisis: The Westminster Assembly & The Scottish Covenanters
- #407 Facing a National Crisis & Alexander Henderson’s Resistance to Tyranny
- #406 Christian Duties Amid Coronavirus Crisis