We start tonight’s programme with brief comments on John MacArthur on the Ben Shapiro show and on the Lauren Daigle controversy over homosexuality. Then we return to ask what is wrong with the modern debate, or lack of debate, over Bible translations? Should we think that 2% of the Greek New Testament text isn’t really that important as many in the modern church now claim? Do the proponents of the Critical Text have a settled or a fluid, moving canon? What is the final authority in such a system, taken to its logical conclusion?
- #411 The Dangers of Conspiracy Theories
- #410 N.T. Wright: Christianity Has No Answers About Coronavirus
- #409 Justification by Faith Alone & the Gospel
- #408 Blessings Amid Crisis: The Westminster Assembly & The Scottish Covenanters
- #407 Facing a National Crisis & Alexander Henderson’s Resistance to Tyranny