We start tonight’s programme with brief comments on John MacArthur on the Ben Shapiro show and on the Lauren Daigle controversy over homosexuality. Then we return to ask what is wrong with the modern debate, or lack of debate, over Bible translations? Should we think that 2% of the Greek New Testament text isn’t really that important as many in the modern church now claim? Do the proponents of the Critical Text have a settled or a fluid, moving canon? What is the final authority in such a system, taken to its logical conclusion?
- #353 Leighton Flowers Interviews ‘Former Calvinist’ Who Hated Calvinism
- #352 Our Final Authority in a Fluid Canon?
- #351 The Canon of Scripture, KJV Onlyism and Modern Textual Criticism
- #350 Are Trips to Heaven Biblical?
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor