Around the world, especially in the West, there are many who profess to be Christians but will not attend church. Are believers commanded to become members of the visible church? What does it say if we refuse to join, or even attend church services, even though we can?
- #409 Justification by Faith Alone & the Gospel
- #408 Blessings Amid Crisis: The Westminster Assembly & The Scottish Covenanters
- #407 Facing a National Crisis & Alexander Henderson’s Resistance to Tyranny
- #406 Christian Duties Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- #405 Covid-19: Facing a Modern Plague & Worldwide Mass Lockdowns