We look at Psalm 33 for opening devotion and then we deal with the issue of the Council of Jerusalem recorded in Acts 15. How were the keys of the kingdom exercised during that council? Does the wider church, beyond the local congregation, have authority by virtue of the keys of the kingdom?
- #453 Original Sin & Pelagianism’s Denial: Why it Matters
- #452 Refuting The Authentic Christian Podcast’s Pelagianism
- #451 Church in Wales to Bless Same-Sex “Marriages”: What Apostasy Looks Like
- #450 DEBUNKING Claims of Dying & Coming Back from Heaven
- #449 True God, True Man: Jesus Christ Our Mediator