On tonight’s programme we look at the doctrine of justification as expressed in the Westminster Larger Catechism in Q70-73, while comparing it with Roman Catholicism’s view of justification found in the Council of Trent. Why can there be no peace with Rome?
- #509 Michael L. Brown, Church History & the Charismatic Movement
- #508 Assurance of Salvation & the New Testament Sacraments
- #507 Biblical Vs Modern Gender Roles of Men & Women
- #506 Female Elders, Ordination Vows & the Westminister Confession of Faith
- #505 The Lord’s Supper: Its Preparation & Meaning