On this episode we look at a sad story from a United Church of Christ congregation in Dallas, Texas where they had a “Drag Sunday” for drag queens. What can be learned from this story? What is the present danger of self-righteousness in our own hearts and churches?
- #509 Michael L. Brown, Church History & the Charismatic Movement
- #508 Assurance of Salvation & the New Testament Sacraments
- #507 Biblical Vs Modern Gender Roles of Men & Women
- #506 Female Elders, Ordination Vows & the Westminister Confession of Faith
- #505 The Lord’s Supper: Its Preparation & Meaning