On tonight’s programme Paul discusses the problem of female elders in regards to ordination vows and the Reformed faith. In this programme we examined the strong egalitarian views found within the Presbyterian Church in Ireland.
- #509 Michael L. Brown, Church History & the Charismatic Movement
- #508 Assurance of Salvation & the New Testament Sacraments
- #507 Biblical Vs Modern Gender Roles of Men & Women
- #506 Female Elders, Ordination Vows & the Westminister Confession of Faith
- #505 The Lord’s Supper: Its Preparation & Meaning