How does the recent statement made by Brian Houston compare with the statements made by homosexual couple and Hillsong NYC Church members Josh Canfield and Reed Kelly? Does Brian Houston clear up yet another controversy surrounding the group or does it leave more unanswered questions? Michael Brown’s response supporting Hillsong and the evidence against Hillsong’s claims will be examined and critiqued. Should we blindly trust church leaders without looking at the evidence as Michael Brown has in a recent article? These and other related issues will be looked at on this week’s show.
- #349 The Megachurch Prosperity Gospel & False Converts | Responding to Lisa Gungor
- #348 Examining Todd Friel’s View of the KJV, TR and Critical Text
- #347 Refuting Tom Nash from Catholic Answers on Calvinism
- #346 The State of Theology in the UK & US | Reflections on Ligonier’s 2018 Survey
- #345 Andy Stanley, Do You Believe Jesus Was Who He Claimed to Be?